Mark C. talks about his experience with CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, and Foot Zone Therapy. He visited AJ Bodywork weekly over a 3 month period and these are his results.
Ladies!! Bring your girlfriends for ladies night this Friday at 7 pm. Come enjoy 30 minutes of boxing led by @titleboxingcottonwoodheights and Twerq from So You Think You Can Dance Choreographer @iamnaomip @twerqofficial No dance skills required. Have fun while burning calories. Cost $20.00 with wraps and $15.00 without wraps. There will be a live DJ, food, giveaways and fun!
We have local vendors:
AJ Bodywork @ajbodyworkslc
Core Life Eatery @corelifeeateryut
Max Muscle @maxmuscleslc
The Studio @thestudioatcuttingedge
Come enjoy while supporting local.
Event Location: Title Boxing Club - 7817 S Highland Dr. Sandy, Utah
Jen Runolfson will start teaching High Fitness at The Studio @ Cutting Edge tonight. She is very fun and energetic. Her class will be every Tuesday at 7:15 pm. It consists of simple, easy to follow choreography that will keep you moving. Options are given for all ages and fitness levels. Be prepared to sweat!
The Studio at Cutting Edge
308 East 4500 South, Suite 210
Murray Ut 84107
HIGH Fitness is an emerging leader in group fitness, inspiring people from all walks of life to a lifestyle of better health and overall wellness. HIGH transforms old school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love. This results in a high energy, INTENSE and crazy fun workout that leaves participants feeling HIGH and wanting more. Our formula alternates between cardio peaks and toning tracks that will take your heart rate to the sky and strength to the next level. Beyond the workout, the HIGH fitness culture embodies a lifestyle of empowering people to maximize their health and be the best version of themselves.
GET ADDICTED TO FITNESS!
Things to expect in a HIGH Fitness Class:
- Strong, simple, easy-to-follow choreography
- Plyometric-type interval training moves: jump squats, burpees, tuck jumps, etc.
- Low, concentrated, full-body toning moves that sculpt you from top to bottom
- Fun, motivating music from all genres that you KNOW and LOVE
- Intense cardio-peak track
- Options given for all levels of fitness to cater to your needs
- People of all ages and stages
- Non-judgemental, welcoming environment
- Guaranteed workout
- Sweaty blast
- Motivation & inspiration from instructors to push you harder than you would on your own
Self-Care whats in it for you?
Self-Care awareness month is a time to remind us to take care of ourselves. We tend to put others before ourselves, yet sometimes need to be reminded that we have more to offer when we take care of ourselves first. AJ Bodywork wants to help. We are offering 10% off first visit for bodywork all month. Try a new modality to see what it can do for you.
10 Tips for Self Care from Evolve To Live
1. Put on your filter - don’t take everything in.
2. Don’t take ANYTHING personally.
3. Live in the moment - no regrets or expectations.
4. Perfect the art of saying “No.”
5. Give others an opportunity to grow (Butt Out!)
6. Practice BALANCE in all areas of your life.
7. Learn BOUNDARIES - strong fences make good neighbors.
8. Don’t let others or things define who you are.
9. Practice Clear & Direct Communication.
10. Have gratitude for ALL things - trust that everything is happening in Divine Order!