Mark C. talks about his experience with CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, and Foot Zone Therapy. He visited AJ Bodywork weekly over a 3 month period and these are his results.
Ladies!! Bring your girlfriends for ladies night this Friday at 7 pm. Come enjoy 30 minutes of boxing led by @titleboxingcottonwoodheights and Twerq from So You Think You Can Dance Choreographer @iamnaomip @twerqofficial No dance skills required. Have fun while burning calories. Cost $20.00 with wraps and $15.00 without wraps. There will be a live DJ, food, giveaways and fun!
We have local vendors:
AJ Bodywork @ajbodyworkslc
Core Life Eatery @corelifeeateryut
Max Muscle @maxmuscleslc
The Studio @thestudioatcuttingedge
Come enjoy while supporting local.
Event Location: Title Boxing Club - 7817 S Highland Dr. Sandy, Utah
Self-Care whats in it for you?
Self-Care awareness month is a time to remind us to take care of ourselves. We tend to put others before ourselves, yet sometimes need to be reminded that we have more to offer when we take care of ourselves first. AJ Bodywork wants to help. We are offering 10% off first visit for bodywork all month. Try a new modality to see what it can do for you.
10 Tips for Self Care from Evolve To Live
1. Put on your filter - don’t take everything in.
2. Don’t take ANYTHING personally.
3. Live in the moment - no regrets or expectations.
4. Perfect the art of saying “No.”
5. Give others an opportunity to grow (Butt Out!)
6. Practice BALANCE in all areas of your life.
7. Learn BOUNDARIES - strong fences make good neighbors.
8. Don’t let others or things define who you are.
9. Practice Clear & Direct Communication.
10. Have gratitude for ALL things - trust that everything is happening in Divine Order!